Friday, August 4, 2017

Who is Amy Mosher? The Good, The Bad, and The Weird....





Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. Today I thought I would give you a little information about me so we could get to know each other a little better. Who is Amy Mosher?

I am calling this page, "The 10 Things About Amy Mosher." Let's start with the obvious on in the picture above.


1. I hate short hair on myself. Yes, this is a pic of me with short hair, and I like it for a hot second then quickly set to grow out my pixie. BTW, not fun growing out a pixie when you are in your 50s. Can you say, SLOW growing hair? You get the picture.


2. My husband and I have one pet, a cat named, Angel. She is a rescue cat and has a "halo" marking on her head, which is whey the staff at the shelter renamed her. The name stuck, and she is the most "chill" cat in the world.


3. The house I live in is in constant redecorating mode. Interior design is a passion of mine, and sometimes this interest gets a little out of control, shall we say. I "shop my house" almost every day, which is a lot of fun for me and a lot of stress for poor hubby.


4. My favorite state to visit is Maine. We have been going to Maine for almost 36 years for vacations. The southern coast is the best area, in my opinion, due to its abundance of beaches. Being a foodie, did I mention there is lobster everywhere? Gotta love that too.


5. Here is a weird one. I hate to drive. Being a little high strung....well, maybe hubby would say, A LOT high strung..the highway traffic unnerves me. Country roads are the best for this girl, but if I can get out of that too, I am a happy camper.


6. I am addicted to t pop, or soda, depending on where you live. It is a vice that I am continually fighting because we all know how bad it is. Cutting this delicious drink out of my life is always a New Year's resolution, but, so far, I have not conquered it.


7. Our home is about 140 years old. We have lived here 4 years and have spent a lot of time redecorating it. There are great things about old homes, such as the high ceilings and architecture , but when we first moved in I was convinced it was haunted. But, that is another story...


8. Introvert is my middle name. On a scale of being introverted I am probably the highest level. It has really never been a problem for me, but sometimes people can view it as being snotty or aloof. For those introverted people out there reading this...you know it is not that at all. I just love being alone. Anyone else agree?


9. I was a classical clarinetist in my teens and early twenties. All those years ago I went to college, initially, for music. It actually was my life, and I spent many hours a day practicing to attend band festivals, etc. After an absence of 37 years of playing, I still remember all those fingerings!


10. Disco is not dead in my life. I only listen to the 70s channel of Sirius Radio in the car. The Bee Gees music is still my favorite, and I could not tell you what groups are popular today. I am in a time warp with my musical taste, and I love it!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top